Plant Health Care
Our approach toward plant health care is a two step process. First is the assessment of the site and plants. Second is promoting proper plant health. What does this mean? The following are all things which are conducive to having healthy plants:
- Proper plant selection for a given site.
- Proper water application.
- Providing proper nutrients.
- Prevention of disease.
- Prevention and control of insects and pests.
- Proper pruning techniques.
- Proper monitoring of the site.
At Bam Outdoor, our Plant Health Care division provides the following services:
- Fertilization-including root granular and injection methods.
- Soil amending and assessment.
- Insect, mite and pest control using the most up-to-date methods and materials.
- Assessment of Ash for Emerald Ash Borer and prevention planning.
- Disease prevention using the latest materials and proper rotation of materials.
- Application of anti-desicants (for newly planted material and winter protection).
- Monitoring of plants and sites for proper health.